If incoming sales and customer service calls are important to your business then Call Conversation Analysis with Awardaroo will improve your bottom line.
You’ll see opportunities for improving sales, marketing and customer service performance. Seven in ten people are said to prefer the phone to other contact methods, so ensuring this vital business tool is properly managed is key to seeing increased profitability.
Surveys from Gartner, Accenture and IBM all show the same insight, successful companies today are focusing on customer experience above all else. These companies know a 10% lift in customer retention drives and 30% increase in revenues.
6 benefits of using Revenue Intelligence
1. Customers are more likely to buy from you again if they have a low-effort customer service experience and you know what motivates your customers.
2. The Poor Service level experience value will reveal hidden call handling issues.
3. Positive on-line reviews impact on buying decisions. Incoming call diagnosis across your sales and customer service calls reveals the weakest and strongest performers giving you the opportunity to spot issues earlier.
4. It is 6-7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer. Professional enquiry call handing and sales engagement is key to making your marketing work harder for you reducing your advertising and marketing costs and lifting results.
5. According to a recent survey 80% of CEOs believe they deliver a superior customer service experience but only 8% of their customers agreed. In many companies complaints, or just broken expectations, are not properly acknowledged, handled or recorded. These hidden issues will be damaging your brand.
6. 89% of marketing leaders expect to compete on the basis of customer experience. The “Best Practice %” value will tell you how effectively you’re delivering a superior customer experience today.
Because our service is bespoke with no system changes or training required, we can can deliver high value business insights you can action today.
Typical scenarios where you can use Awardaroo Revenue Intelligence
- Growth has stagnated and you’re looking for increased business efficiencies
- A reluctance to invest in further marketing spend
- Service issues seem high
- As a less expensive, more detailed mystery shopping alternative
- To help break downs silos between sales and marketing
- Improve leadership with more business insight
- To support your front desk staff training plans
- To reveal front desk HR issues
- To support your marketing campaigns