What do Employees Really Need From HR [Infographic Text]:
- 1 in 2 job seekers have had a negative experience during a hiring process.
- 50% of employees say they have declined a job offer due to a negative experience.
- 60% of applicants say they've quit filling out application forms due to their complexity or length.
- Only 46% of employees say they feel supported enough to act when they notice an issue in their company.
- 58% of employees who quit due to a culture clash say their manager was the reason they quit.
- Almost 30% of new hires resign within the first 3 months of employment.
- 23% of employees say there is a lack of clarity around their role.
- Just 12% of employees think their company does a great job of onboarding new employees.
- 72% of hiring managers say they provide clear job descriptions, but just 36% of candidates agree with them.
- 1 in 4 employees dread going to work, feel unsafe voicing their opinions about work issues and don't feel respected or valued in the workplace.
- A further 1 in 5 employees say they're uncomfortable speaking to their manager.
- 92% of employees cite job security as very important, but only 65% of employees say they feel secure in their job.
Leave a comment