Over the years, we've worked with many estate agents, helping them improve their business productivity so they can become more profitable businesses that grow year after year. We pulled all our analytics together to figure out how productive the average estate agent was and here's what our research found:
Estate Agent Infographic
As you can see:
- More than 60% of estate agents are losing revenue from low caller engagement
- Just 10% of customers would highly recommend their estate agent's service
- More than 25% of calls are hidden complaints
- On average, 55% of calls are service calls as opposed to new enquiries
- 75% of estate agents have poor call closing
- 80% of call handlers fail to own the call
- 25% of calls go to overflow, missing a first contact opportunity
The importance of these statistics shouldn't go unnoted. Everyone on the high street right now is struggling, from department stores to fashion retailers, and high street estate agents are no exception to this rule. To compete with hybrid and online estate agents, traditional letting agents need to deliver the Rolls Royce of customer service and experiences.
To achieve this though, they need to be an their most productive. It's no easy feat, but Awardaroo can help. Find out more.